A customer views the plans and completes the subscription process, it is transformed into an subscription. Subscriptions are listed here according to their statuses. They are as follows:
- In Trial
Every subscription will possess some important information that explains about it. They are:
- Subscription ID - ID for reference that tracks all the processing steps
- Plan name - Name of the plan to which subscription actually happened.
- Start Date - The date in which the subscription is started
- End Date - The date on which the subscription ends.
- Total Cost - The total value of the subscription after billing
- Status - Active or still in process - like information
Check the image below to understand clearly.
Frontend Subscription process
You can also create the subscriptions manually from backend.
Follow below steps to create subscription manually from backend
- Go to Axis Subscriptions > Subscriptions and click on New button to create new subscription.
- After clicking on New button will ask you to choose the customer. Select the customer from the list of available existing customers.
- Once you clicked Choose customer, it asks you to enter the subscription details.
- Choose the plan name and start date of subscription level and click save.
- Now go to Axis Subscriptions > Subscriptions and you can see the subscription you created with the status New. If customer paid you already, open / view the subscription and click on Mark Active.