A customer views the plans and completes the subscription process, it is transformed into an subscription. Subscriptions are listed here according to their statuses. They are as follows:
- New - Order received (Unpaid)
- Active - The subscription is in active state and will be charged at start of each term based on the recurring plans.
- Cancel - Subscriptions that will not renew after the current billing period.
- Pending - Order recieved but payment in pending.
- Expired - Subscriptions that are no longer active.
- Failed - Payment failed or was declined
- In Trial - Active subscriptions that are in a trial period.
- Future - The Subscription is scheduled to start in a future date.
Every subscription will possess some important information that explains about it. They are:
- Subscription ID - ID for reference that tracks all the processing steps
- Plan name - Name of the plan to which subscription actually happened.
- Start Date - The date in which the subscription is started
- End Date - The date on which the subscription ends.
- Total Cost - The total value of the subscription after billing
- Status - Active or still in process - like information
Check the image below to understand clearly.
You can also create the subscriptions manually from backend.
Follow below steps to create subscription from backend
- Go to Axis subscriptions > Subscriptions and click on Add New button to create new subscription.
- After clicking on New button it asks you to choose the customer to whom you acutally create a subscription.
- It lists you the list of existing customers. You can see the choose customer at the end of each customer's row. Click on Choose customer.
- Once you clicked Choose customer, it asks you to enter the subscription details
- Choose the plan name and start date of subscription level and click save.
- Now go to Axis Subscriptions > Subscriptions and you can see the subscription you created with the status New. If customer paid you already, open / view the subscription and click on Mark Active.