There are three methods
1. Automatic Updates
NOTE: This works if have an active support license.
When you purchase the plugin from CodeCanyon, it comes with 6 months of support. After that it expires. You can renew support by "Logging into CodeCanyon -> Downloads section"
You will see something like below screenshot (next to the Email Customizer item)
or Click here to renew your support (You should login at CodeCanyon first)
Now, let's see how to update the plugin automatically (using the WordPress update feature)
- Grab the Purchase Code from CodeCanyon and add it in the plugin settings
- Now, you will be automatically notified of updates in your WordPress Dashboard -> Plugins
- Whenever an update available, just click "Update Now". See screenshot below
Note: If you dont see an update, just click "Check for updates" link
2. Manual update
This involves a manual update process.
- Download the latest version from CodeCanyon downloads
- De-activate and Remove the existing version of the plugin
- Install the latest version you downloaded.
NOTE: The data, your email templates and styles will all be preserved during uninstall / re-install. So no need to worry about removing and re-installing the plugin.
3. Using Envato Plugin
You can use this Envato (codecanyon) official plugin to manage the updates. You can download it from here.
The plugin helps you manage the updates for plugins distributed via CodeCanyon.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ping us using the Live Chat icon below.