The upgrade process is quite simple.
Method 1 : (recommended)
- Go to your WordPress Dashboard -> Plugins.
- If you have already installed the free version, click "Deactivate"
3. Now you will see a "Delete" link. Click it. DON'T WORRY. Your rules, settings and the data will be PRESERVED.
4. Please go to the My Downloads section of our website
You will see two plugins:
i) "Woo Discount Rules PRO"
ii) "Discount Rules 2.0 PRO public beta".
5. Download both the plugins (TIP: if you already using the free version with 2.0 interface, just download and install the "Discount Rules v2.0 PRO package. That is sufficient. Only if it does not work, you need to download both the plugins and install)
6. And install the TWO plugins. Install BOTH the plugins
6.a. The page will refresh and now show "Upload Plugin" button. Click on it
6.b. Now, you will see the Upload plugin section (see the below screenshot).
Click the Browse button and choose the Plugin Zip file you have just downloaded in Step 1.
And click the "Install Now" button.
7. IMPORTANT: Activate the TWO plugins. You should have BOTH these plugins installed and activated.
Learn how to to activate the License Key
You can now work with the PRO version.
Here is a Video Tutorial 😀
Couldn't able to upload the plugin ?
- Make sure, that you upload the .zip file downloaded from MyDownloads Section.
- Using "Safari Browser" for downloading the PRO version might automatically unzips the ZIP file after it downloaded it.
However, wordpress needs the zip file for installation.
- Try downloading the plugin using either Chrome or Firefox.
Alternatively, you can turn off the automatic zip extraction in Safari
Here is a guide for turning off the Automatic Unzipping of the files by Safari:
- Make sure, you have deleted the Free version of discount rules, while uploading the PRO version.
Still Unclear ?
Feel free to leave your question and email by clicking the Live Chat button below or you can submit a support request.
We are always happy to assist you :)