This type of discount is available only in PRO version.
There are few scenarios where you wish to set discounts based on Product tags.
Would you like to provide such a discount ? Well, this guide might help you to avail discount based on the product tags.
All you need to do is a single click (enable) the relevant option from the Taxonomy Tab.
- Navigate to Woocommerce --> Woo discount rules --> Taxonomy Tab.
- Enable (Click) on the Product Tag option.
- The tags will be loaded as categories in the rule setup(condition tab).
- You can now create a discount for product tags using a specific category rule.
Let's see how to set a 20% discount for products containing the tag "stationery"
We have associated the tag "stationery" to a "Pen"
Screenshot of the product page where the tag is shown :
Navigate to Woo-commerce --> Woo Discount Rules.
Here, select Price based rule and click on "Add new rule".
General Tab :
Choose the method as "Quantity/category/product/user role based discount and BOGO deals"
Choose the Apply to --> Specific Categories and select "stationery".
Note : This tag will be visible only if you have enabled "Product Tag" from the taxonomy tab.
Discount tab :
I am setting a simple 20% discount
Here is a screenshot of the cart page indicating the 20% discount being applied.
- This taxonomy tab is included only from version 1.7.12.
- If you are using any previous version, please update the plugin to latest version.
Here is a Video Tutorial :
Still unclear ?
Please submit a support request [email protected]
We are always happy to assist you :)