Integrate Retainful with Email Customizer to provide discount codes through emails.
Engage your customers by providing offer codes to their next purchase.
Give them with dynamically generated coupon codes while a customer places an order along with the order notification email.
Retainful - Next order coupons will let you to send offers included with the coupon codes within minutes of configuration.
Let us see, how that works.
Steps to be followed:
- Installation of the Retainful plugin
- Configure the Coupon setting through Retainful - Next order coupon.
- Customize the Email template in which you are sending the coupons with.
Retainful Installation :
There are two methods of how the plugin can be installed.
Method 1 (easier and recommended):
- You can search for retainful plugin from the plugins section.
- Click on Install now and activate the plugin.
- Download the plugin from Wordpress repository or click here.
- Navigate to plugins --> Add new --> Upload Plugin.
- Choose the zip file and click on install now.
- On click of "install now", the plugin will be activated.
- You can see the plugin under Woocommerce Section
Here is the screenshot after installing the plugin:
Hurray ! We have now installed the plugin successfully.
- You need to follow any one of the above methods (DO NOT follow Method 2 if you already followed Method 1)
Once you Installed the Retainful plugin, now go to Email Customizer settings and click on the Retainful-Next order coupons.
Which will directly take you to the plugin page of the RETAINFUL.
Activate the license / the App ID:
Once the App Id is validated, you are now ready to create a Usage restricted dynamically generating Next Order coupons.
Jump on to the Next Order Coupon Tab:
Set up the coupon value in the basic settings here.
Coupon Type and Value:
You can provide a Percentage off on their Next purchase or a Flat price discount in the cart with a coupon value as per your requirement
Example: 20% discount on the cart.
Apply coupon to:
This setting is to validate the coupon code to be applied only when a customer logged or to be validated in the checkout or do not validate.
- Allow anyone to apply coupon - Do not validate the coupon if used my a customer.
- Allow the customer to apply but validate at checkout - Coupon will be applied but the user will be validated at the checkout as user might not login until checkout
- Allow customer to apply coupon only after login
Restrict the usage of the coupon in various ways.
Minimum Spend: Set the minimum spend(subtotal) allowed to use the coupon.
Maximum Spend: Set the maximum spend(subtotal) allowed to use the coupon.
Coupon expires in : After the entered number of days coupon will automatically expired.
Note: Please leave empty or put 0 to never expire.
Coupon expire date format: Select a date format from the dropdown.
Individual use only: You can check this if you want this coupon to be used separately alone.
Exclude sale items : Check this box if you want this coupon not to be applied on sale items.
You can also restrict the coupon in much more options like only for applying to certain products or only to categories.
You can also Exclude some products or categories from the discount coupon to be applied.
We have completed the setting now.
How to Set up in the Email Customizer plugin:
After setting up the Coupon configurations, now we will have to add this to the Email customer in a Single click.
Choose the Email templates in which you want to send the Coupon with the Email Customizer. Then Drag and drop the Next-Order Coupon element from the left panel of the email customizer.
Shortcodes Available to customize the Coupons section:
Here is a list of short code which can be used with this element
[wec_next_order_coupon] - Next order coupon code
[wec_next_order_coupon_text] - Next order coupon code text to use in href [wec_next_order_coupon_value] - Next order coupon code value [woo_mb_site_url_link_with_coupon] - Site url with next order coupon code
Now it is all set to send out the discount codes to your users on their next purchases.
Still Unclear ?
Send us a support request -> [email protected]