Magazine Subscription (annual subscription with monthly shipping)
Let's take an example of a Magazine !!
Popular magazines like Readers Digest and Vogue are delivered every month, whereas their billing cycle is maintained annually.
Let's see how to create a shipping cycle for such a scenario in easy two steps.
Step 1 :
A simple subscription type is selected and the subscription price is set to "every year"
Step 2 :
Enable customer delivery schedules and set the delivery interval to "every month".
That is all!! We are done ;-)
Screenshot of product page when custom shipping is enabled.
- Setting an additional cost to subscription is optional.
- What happens when checkbox "Hide Single Delivery Schedule in Store Front" is enabled ?
- The shipping option that is set will be the only default shipping option.
- All the other shipping options will not be displayed.
3. Can I change the radio button view ?
Yes. You can change from settings page.
Still unclear ?
Please submit a support request to [email protected]
We are always happy to assist you :)