Purchased our Loyalty Points and Rewards plugin?
This guide covers the following:
- License Key Validation.
- How to update the versions?
Please go to My Downloads page on our website and download the zip file of Loyalty Points and Rewards.
Follow the below steps to install it on your site:
Login to your WordPress Admin section and go to Dashboard -> Plugins.
Click the "Add New" button
This will bring the "Upload plugin" button. Click on it:
Now you will see the Upload plugin section. Click the "Browse..." button and choose the Plugin Zip file you have just downloaded.
Hit the "Install Now" button.
Once the plugin installed, Activate the plugin by clicking on "Activate Plugin"
Now you can get into the plugin to set all your loyalty and referral settings.
Validate License Key
Here is a step by step guide to activating your plugin license key.
Step 1: Getting the License Key:
Please go to the My Downloads page on our website.
The page will show the License Key and plugin downloads. Copy the license from there.
Step 2: Activating the License:
Navigate to Your WordPress Admin Dashboard -> WooCommerce -> Loyalty Points and Rewards -> Settings
Enter/paste the license key there and click the Validate button.
NOTE: Make sure that there are no leading or trailing spaces.
How to update the versions?
There are 2 methods to update the plugin when there is a new version release.
Navigate to plugins --> Installed plugins --> Search Loyalty Points and Rewards.
Click on Check for updates.
If there is a notify about "new version is available", click on "update now"
You can see that the plugin is updated to the latest version.
How to update the plugin from our website?
- Please go to the My Downloads section of our website
- Download the Loyalty points and rewards PRO version from there.
- Navigate to plugins --> Installed plugins --> Deactivate Loyalty points and rewards plugin
- Click on delete.
- Navigate to plugins --> Add new --> Upload plugin --> Add the zip file.
- Don't worry, all the settings that were created previously will be retained in the latest pack too :)
Below are few checkpoints in case of trouble with installation and updates:
Couldn't able to upload the plugin?
- Make sure, that you upload the .zip file downloaded from MyDownloads Section.
- Using "Safari Browser" for downloading the PRO version might automatically unzip the ZIP file after it downloaded it. However, wordpress needs the zip file for installation.
- Try downloading the plugin using either Chrome or Firefox. Alternatively, you can turn off the automatic zip extraction in Safari
Here is a guide for turning off the Automatic Unzipping of the files by Safari: https://www.addictivetips.com/mac-os/stop-automatically-unzipping-files-in-safari/
- I have entered the correct key. However, it says the key is invalid?
Make sure you do not have trailing or leading spaces. If your website is behind a firewall, make sure your firewall does not block the request and the response.
Also if you have a single site license and trying to use it in multiple sites, then the validation will fail. A single site license key is only valid for a single site.
Have more questions?
Please submit a support request [email protected]
We are always happy to assist you :)