There are two sections here :
- Discount based on Tags
- Discount based on Brands
For both the type of discount, all you need to do is a single click (enable) the relevant option from the Taxonomy Tab.
Navigate to Woocommerce --> Woo discount rules --> Taxonomy Tab.
Discount based on Tags :
Do you wish to provide discount based on tags ?
- This can be done in a single click.
- Enable (Click) on the Product Tag option.
- The tags will be loaded as categories in the rule setup(condition tab).
- You can now create a discount for product tags using the specific category option.
Discount based on Brands :
- Does your Woocommerce Store has products under specific Brands ?
- If you have created the Brands in woocommerce and wish to provide discount on those Specific Brands alone, you can enable the brands from the taxonomy tab.
- Now the brands will also be loaded as categories in the condition tab.
- The brands option will be visible only if the brand plugin is activated.
What's Next ?
I have more questions
Just leave your question and email by clicking the Live Chat button below or submit your support request to [email protected]
We are always happy to assist you :)