This feature is available only in PRO version. Click the below button and purchase.
Using our plugin you can enable free shipping if specific conditions are met.
Let's see how we can do that..
- Before you start creating Free shipping based rule, make sure if you have enabled the Free Shipping from the Woo Discount Rules -> Settings.
Free shipping can be enabled only by creating a cart based rule.
Go to WooCommerce -> Woo Discount Rules -> Cart discount rules :
Let's create Cart rule to enable FREE SHIPPING
Click Add New rule
Let's see with an example:
I am creating a Cart discount rule with a rule name as free shipping for Specific Categories in cart.
My conditions are when the cart contains products from categories "Accessories , Apparels" then apply free shipping to the cart.
Choose Free shipping in the discount tab.
Here is the cart displaying the Free shipping when , the cart contains products from the category Accessories or apparels.
Note that free shipping can also be enabled based on
- Billing country
- Billing State
- Billing City
For Providing free shipping based on a state, add the following conditions in the condition tab.
Select the country from the drop down and enter your state.
In similar way, free shipping based on specific city is also possible!!
Just Enter your Billing city and select free shipping in the discount tab and you are ready to go..
Multiple Cart conditions for providing free shipping:
- Provide shipping only when the Cart satisfies the following conditions.
When subtotal is $1000 and has Categories "Accessories" in cart. To set this you need to have the condition tab as below:
Rule applies only only when cart subtotal is more than $1000 and with the category"Accessories".
Similar free shipping rule can be created with many conditions from the cart.
2. When Cart has 3 quantities from Categories in list provide free shipping:
3. Providing Free shipping only to particular User Roles in the List:
This condition provides, the free shipping only of particular User Groups.
You can add more conditions too, for a specific User group you select like for example, For "Subscriber" and "Customer" (User roles), only when the subtotal of the cart is at least 500, provide free shipping.
Likewise, you can also create free shipping rule for Specific Users in the list. So it will apply to only to those users.
- When cart rules based on "free shipping" is created, the free shipping option will be enabled along with other shipping methods. Currently, it is not possible to only show the "free shipping" option.
You can enable Free shipping with any Cart based discount conditions
Still unclear ?
Please submit a support request. We are always happy to assist you :)