Bulk purchase discounts are a very common discount scenario in most online stores.
A typical scenario is:
- Buy 6 quantity of any products in the store, get 5% discount
- Buy 12 quantity, get 10% discount
- Buy 18 quantity, get 15% discount
A scenario that is specific to category
- Buy any 6 quantity from Category A, get 10% discount; Buy any 12 quantity from Category A, then get 20% discount - Essentially a category specific discount
Another scenario specific to a Product:
- Buy 6 quantity of Product A, get 10%; Buy 12 quantity of Product A, get 20%
Similarly, it is possible to create Bulk discount for all the Filters available with our plugin.
Let us take one scenario of Category "Accessories".
-> Buy 6 to 10 quantities of category A get 5% discount
-> Buy 11 to 15 quantities get 10% discount.
-> Buy 16 to 20 quantities get 15% discount.
-> 21 or more quantities get 20% discount.
Navigate to Woocommerce -> Woo Discount Rules -> Add New Rule.
After Entering into the rule page, just add the rule name and you can select the Simple Discount Type "Bulk Discounts" from the Drop-down "Select Discount Type"
Rule Set up for the above scenario:
In Filter option select the Category in list "Accessories".
Product page of the Category:
Cart page screenshot:
Still unclear ?
Please submit a support request. We are always happy to assist you :)