Common discount scenarios like provide a 10% discount if you have previously purchased more than $1000 are possible via our PRO version of our plugin.
Pre-requisites / Requirements:
Purchase history can be validated only for a registered/logged in user
The ONLY way to establish and validate whether he is a first timer or a returning customer is "when he logs in"
Only when he is logged in, we can
- retrieve his previous purchase history
- if there is a previous purchase, he is a returning customer
- If there is no purchase, he is a new, first time customer
As a result, this discount scenario can only be run:
- When customer logs in
- Only at the checkout
Let's see with an example:
Go to WooCommerce -> Woo Discount Rules.
Click Add New Rule.
The purchase history conditions will be in Rules(optional).
Scenario 1 :
I want to offer a 10% discount for customers if their previous purchase amount is greater than $1000.
Scenario 2 :
Provide a 10% discount if the purchase amount is more than 500 in the last 7 days.
- You can also choose your own desired dates from the purchase history selection and provide a discount.
- While testing, make sure to have a user account that matches the purchase history conditions.
- Discounts will be applied only in checkout upon validating the email id.
Please submit a support request. We are always happy to assist you :)