The On sale page is used to display the products that have discounts set from our discount rules plugin.
Let's say, your shop has 50 products and you have set a specific product discount to only 10 products.
You can list out the 10 products on a separate page so that the customers can right away shop the products that have discounts.
To use the on sale page here are the steps :
- Navigate to Woo discount Rules --> Settings --> On sale page section.
- Here you can select which rule's products should be shown on the sale page.
- Once you select the rules, click on the rebuild index processed.
Here I have chosen all active rules - meaning, all the rules that are active and running.
- You can copy the shortcode [awdr_sale_items_list].
- You can then create a page (Pages --> Add New).
- You can name it as a sale page and use the shortcode here.
- Now, a sale page will be created on your site with all the products that have discounts set from our plugin.
- After creating a sale page, if you are making any changes in the rule, you can see the button Rebuild Index.
- Make sure to click on Rebuild Index after making changes.
Frequently Asked Questions:
I want to limit the column and also the product per page. Is this possible?
Yes, You can customize the display according to your requirement.
Example : you can use shortcode like this -> [awdr_sale_items_list columns="4" per_page="4"]
Please submit a support request. We are always happy to assist you :)